1. These Terms & Conditions shall apply to the Contract between us.
2. All goods supplied by Wayvik Limited shall be done in accordance with this
Contract, incorporating these Terms and Conditions and shall be interpreted in
accordance with English Law irrespective of the residence, domicile or principal
trading address of the buyer or the place to which the goods are delivered.
3. If any one or more of these Terms and Conditions shall be adjudged to be unfair
within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 or any statutory
modifications or amendment thereto then only those particular provisions shall be
unenforceable and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall
continue in full force and effect.
4. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon Wayvik Limited
unless such variation is in writing and signed by a Director of Wayvik Limited.
5. Goods sold are second user items (unless otherwise stated) and purchased by
the buyer in their ‘as is’ condition. The goods carry no warranty either express or
implied as to their fitness for purpose or their ability to comply with any regulatory
requirements. The buyer shall be given full access to inspect and test the goods
prior to shipping.
6. The buyer accepts and acknowledges that it has not entered into this contract as
a result of any representation or warranty whether written or oral made by or on
behalf of Wayvik Limited and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied
by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Wayvik Limited shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage,
third party injury or the cost of remedial work undertaken by the buyer resulting
from the goods sold.
8. Unless otherwise stated the buyer shall make payment in full for the goods prior
to delivery. If Wayvik Limited agree to accept payment by instalments the goods
remain the property of Wayvik and title to the goods shall not pass to the buyer
until payment in full is received by Wayvik Limited. Risk (responsibility) in which
goods however shall pass on delivery. Until such time as the buyer has paid in
full all sums due under this contract the buyer shall hold such goods as Trustee
for Wayvik Limited and the buyer shall insure the same to its full value and in the
event of any default in payment by the buyer, Wayvik Limited shall have the right
and power to recover possession of the goods and the buyer hereby expressly
grants a licence to Wayvik Limited to enter upon any premises upon which such
goods are located in order to recover possession thereof.
9. Wayvik Limited shall be entitled to sell any items recovered by it pursuant to it
exercising any of its rights hereunder following any non-payment by the buyer.
From the price obtain etc, Wayvik Limited can deduct all reasonable storage,
delivery and other costs of collecting and disposing of the same and any monies
which Wayvik Limited determine are due and owing by the buyer under the
provisions of this contract.
10. Descriptions, dimensions and illustrations are given in good faith for guidance or
identification only and will not form any part of the contract of sale. The Buyer
accepts and acknowledges that it shall take all appropriate steps to assure itself
of the characteristics and capabilities of the goods by carrying out his own
investigations and inspections.
11. Despatch dates are approximate. Wayvik Limited shall not be held liable for the
consequential cost of delay however caused.